The world is your oyster when choosing a challenge! Whether it is a running a 10k, taking on a triathlon or a endurance rock-climbing day, follow these three simple steps and we can support you from the beginning to event and beyond.
Step 1. Choose your challenge
You may have already set your sights on a particular event, be it an individual event or one of our bespoke challenges but if you are looking for ideas, please contact the fundraising team on 01223 675888 or email email@example.com in the fundraising office who can help find the right event for you!
Step 2. Payment option
If choosing one of our bespoke challenges, you will have the option of committing to raise sponsorship (the charity will pay for your place out of the sponsorship you raise) or Self- funding (where you pay the costs of the challenge yourself) then fundraise as much as you can.
If you choose to book a challenge through a third party challenge organisation please ensure you are fully aware of the payment options available. As above, you may be given the option to self fund your challenge and then fundraise as much as you can or to commit to raise sponsorship only.
If participants choose the sponsorship only option, the charity will then be sent the final invoice for the costs of your place. Ideally, if you're choosing this option please contact the fundraising team on 01223 675888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org before registering as we cannot guarantee that funds will be available to pay for your place.
Step 3. Get in touch!
If you're choosing one of our bespoke challenges, a member of the team will be in touch soon after you've registered. If you are self funding an individual challenge, to ensure you receive the full fundraising support that you are entitled to, please click HERE to let us know and a member of the challenges team will be in touch with you soon.
Remember, Team ARTHUR members benefit from -
- Welcome pack (via email) which includes information on what the Hospice does, lots of brilliant ideas on how you can boost your fundraising total and help on setting up your own fundraising page online.
- An invitation to our Team Arthur events held throughout the year - a perfect way to meet other team members and learn more about what goes on at Arthur Rank Hospice.
- Publicity and media support - we can help spread the word on your events via our website, Facebook and Twitter. We will also help you draft your own press releases to send to your local newspaper, radio or TV stations.
- Wear the Team Arthur colours! - we have our own uniquely designed running vests, t-shirts and cycling jerseys!
- In-house fundraising support available in person, on the phone, via email and on our website.
- Regular news by email including advance notice of charity places in events such as the London Marathon and Ride London.
We look forward to welcoming you to the team!