As an excellent form of exercise which is good for both body and the mind, choosing to run in support of the Arthur Rank Hospice Charity or Alan Hudson Day Treatment Centre will help inspire you to achieve those running goals!
All challengers raising money for Arthur Rank Hospice Charity are supported by the professional, friendly fundraising team and receive:
- a uniquely designed Team Arthur top
- an invitation to join our dedicated Facebook group to get to know fellow team members
- expert support with social media and publicity
- regular news including advance notice of charity places in high demand events such as the London Marathon and Cambridge Half
- for runners, an invitation to our annual Runners Evening
There are a multitude of local, national and international running events to get involved in; 5km, 10km, half marathons, marathons or even ultramarathons! You can either choose your own event and buy a ballot place, or opt to fill one of our charity bond places in the Cambridge Half Marathon, Brighton Marathon or London Marathon (application required).
Choose one of these running events or get in touch with the challenges team to help you decide which one is for you!