How do I take part?
1. Decide on a date, time and location. Are you holding a coffee morning, afternoon tea or G&T evening?
2. Contact our Fundraising Team and let us know about your event. We will then send you a fundraising pack with bunting, posters, balloons, fundraising tips and much more…
3. Invite your friends, family, work colleagues or customers to take part. You supply the tea and cake and they make a donation.
4. Have fun …You could even incorporate some games or have a raffle or tombola.
5. Although our Time for Tea week is from Monday 28th June to Sunday 5th July, you can hold yours whenever you like. Whether yours is in your garden, with tea or coffee, friends, family, your household, socially distanced or virtually- your Time for Tea is what you make it!
Alison Pinney, Community Fundraiser
Time for Tea is a great excuse for us all to come together and integrate with our friends and loved ones again whilst raising money for a wonderful cause at the same time!
Although we are expecting that all restrictions are being lifted from June 21st in line with the government roadmap, please make sure you are aware of any new guidance that may affect how your Time for Tea activity takes place.