Your Hospice Lottery
Arthur Rank Hospice Charity is part of Your Hospice Lottery, a weekly lottery.
By taking part you could be in with the chance of winning one of 187 prizes between £10-£1000 each week and a rollover prize up to £25,000. All for just £1 per number per week.
Why play today?
Your entry will go towards helping patients and their families in this community who have been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness, such as cancer.
All our services are free of charge to patients and their families. Loyal members of the Your Hospice Lottery provide a valuable and regular income to help us care for patients and their families.
What’s in it for you? Lottery supporters have the opportunity of winning over 9000 prizes each year. Your Hospice Lottery offers you a fantastic way to win one of 187 guaranteed weekly cash prizes and a chance to win a rollover prize up to £25,000. All this whilst still supporting our Hospice.
Since 2011, Your Hospice Lottery has raised over £1.5 million for the Charity! Thank you to all our loyal players for your support.
How does it work?
- One chance in the weekly draw is just £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish
- The Lottery computer allocates a unique number for each chance
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can
also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
- Every week, there is one £1000 prize, one £250 prize and there are 185 prizes of £10
- Rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and could rollover up to a maximum of £25,000
- No claim is necessary as the winning cheques are sent by post after the draw, but you can check your numbers on the Your Hospice Lottery website
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw every week for which you have paid
- You must be 18 or over to join our Lottery
How can I pay for my subscription?
- Direct Debit for as little as £4.34 a month through your bank. You will note that your first direct debit payment includes an additional £1 per play, this is to ensure that you are entered into every weekly draw, even if there are five week months. Please click here to sign up online
- To pay over the phone please call the Your Hospice Lottery office on 0800 285 1390 to arrange your membership
- Cheque payable to Your Hospice Lottery direct to the Lottery Office (£13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually, or £52 annually)
- Debit card (as this is a lottery credit cards cannot be accepted) by calling Your Hospice Lottery Office on 0800 285 1390 (minimum of £10) or click here to sign up online
Whether you’ve been a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances as the rollover gets higher, or just want to try your luck for one week – you can purchase single tickets without the need of a membership to play.
Each ticket costs £1 per entry. The draw takes place every Friday – purchase your tickets before 9am the day before the draw to be entered.
Please note that any tickets purchased after 9am on Thursday will be entered into the following Friday’s draw.
You can pay by card (but Your Hospice Lottery cannot accept Credit cards)
Terms & Conditions and Gambling Commission Guidelines
You must be 18 or over to play Your Hospice Lottery. Please play responsibly.
Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org.
Your Hospice Lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as Your Hospice Lottery.
St Helena Hospice is a company limited by guarantee. Registered in England and Wales Number 01511841. Registered Charity Number 280919. Registered Office: Myland Hall, Barncroft Close, Highwoods, Colchester, CO4 9JU. Your Hospice Lottery office: 6 The Atrium, Phoenix Square, Wyncolls Road, Colchester, CO4 9AS.