Why play today?
Your entry will go towards helping patients and their families in this community who have been diagnosed with a life-limiting illness, such as cancer.
All our services are free of charge to patients and their families. Loyal members of the Your Hospice Lottery provide a valuable and regular income to help us care for patients and their families.
What’s in it for you? Lottery supporters have the opportunity of winning over 9000 prizes each year. Your Hospice Lottery offers you a fantastic way to win one of 187 guaranteed weekly cash prizes and a chance to win a rollover prize up to £25,000. All this whilst still supporting our Hospice.
Since 2011, Your Hospice Lottery has raised over £1.5 million for the Charity! Thank you to all our loyal players for your support.
How does it work?
- One entry in the weekly draw is £1. You can purchase multiple entries if you wish. You will be allocated a unique lottery number.
- Your number(s) will be entered into the draw each week, you can also purchase additional single tickets to increase your chances.
- The prizes are; 1 x £1000, 1 x £250, 1 x £25 and 200 x £10.
- The rollover prize of £500 is selected from random numbers and can rollover up to a maximum of £25,000.
- You will be sent a notiﬁcation should you win, and your winnings will be transferred to your lottery account. You will have to sign up for a lottery account to withdraw your winning funds. If you don’t have an email, a cheque will be posted to the address we have for you, so make sure that we have your updated address.
- No claim is necessary as the winning cheques are sent by post after the draw, but you can check your numbers on the Your Hospice Lottery website
- You must be 18 or over to join the lottery
How to play
• Sign up online today!
• By direct debit for as little as £4.34 per month.
• To pay over the phone please call the Your Hospice Lottery ofﬁce on 0800 285 1390 to arrange your membership.
• You can pay by debit card sign up online or call our Your Hospice Lottery ofﬁce on 0800 285 1390 .
• You can also pay by cheque £13 quarterly, £26 bi-annually or £52 annually.
• As we are a lottery, we don’t accept credit cards.
You can set up an online lottery account where you can take control of your lottery membership.
Having an online account means you now can:
• Manage your online ticket purchases.
• Find your play numbers.
• Update your personal details & marketing preferences.
• View previous transactions and tickets.
• Store payment information to easily purchase your next lottery tickets.
• Withdraw winnings into your bank account!
It is easy to set up your online account.
1. Visit Your Hospice Lottery
2. Enter your email.
3. Once you have entered your email address, you will receive an email which will enable you to reset your password
- Whether you’re a long-term supporter and feel like increasing your chances or you’re just feeling lucky, you can purchase single tickets for just £1 per play.
- The draw usually takes place every Friday – Please check the countdown on the website for speciﬁc cut off time. If you purchase after this time, you will be entered into the following draw.
- Click below to get your single tickets: Single Tickets
Play and Save Reward Card
If you play Your Hospice Lottery in support of Arthur Rank Hospice, you will have access to several discounts at a variety of local businesses ranging from take-out restaurants to home and beauty.
Your Play & Save Reward Card will be sent by email and if you use it regularly enough, you could save more than your annual lottery membership!
Our Play & Save partners are constantly expanding. Click the link below to ﬁnd out what you could save: Play & Save Reward Card
Did you know that you can put yourself forward or nomiate businesses to be one of Your Hospice Lotteries Play & Save partners?
Contact the Your Hospice Lottery ofﬁce to get involved on 0800 285 1390.
Terms & Conditions and Gambling Commission Guidelines
You must be 18 or over to play Your Hospice Lottery
Please play responsibly. Responsible gambling support: www.begambleaware.org
Your Hospice lottery is wholly owned by St Helena Hospice www.sthelena.org.uk, a hospice working with other hospices to raise much needed funds. Promoter: St Helena Hospice trading as Your Hospice Lottery. St Helena Hospice Limited is licensed and regulated in Great Britain by the Gambling Commission https://www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/ under account number 4685