How does it work?
If you choose to dedicate a leaf, your loved one’s name will be engraved on your chosen leaf. It will be displayed for a period of twelve months. You will then have the option to renew your leaf at the end of the year.
The Tree is situated in the main reception at Arthur Rank Hospice in Cambridge, for you to visit at any time (although some visiting restrictions are currently in place over lockdown).
Your dedication will, in turn, provide others with the personalised care and support we provide.
- A bronze leaf is £120.00 per year or £10 per month.
- A silver leaf is £180.00 per year or £15 per month.
- A gold leaf is £300 per year or £25 per month.
Bernie (memory leaf holder)
We chose to dedicate a leaf to Alan because this is a permanent tribute to him. We can’t buy Birthday, Christmas or Father’s Day presents for him anymore so the money we would spend on him goes towards the cost of the leaf.
Terms and Conditions
- Each leaf is limited to up to 40 characters, including spaces, apostrophes etc.
- Leaves will be engraved with the name of one person. Unfortunately we cannot accept multiple names or messages.
- There is a limited number of leaves available on the Memory Tree. In the event that the tree is full at the time your form is received, your leaf will be added when the next space becomes available. You will be notified in this event.
- The names will be engraved as it appears on the dedication form. We ask for your contact details in case we are uncertain of any spelling (hand written forms only).
- Towards the end of the dedication period, you will be contacted by Arthur Rank Hospice and offered to renew the leaf for a further twelve month period. If you do not wish to renew your dedication, your leaf will be returned to you to keep. The period begins when your leaf is first displayed.
- In exceptional circumstances, Arthur Rank Hospice reserves the right to move or relocate the Memory Tree to another appropriate site within the Hospice premises.
- Any personal information you share with us will be stored in line with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018. We will not share personal information with third parties.
- It is important to us that we can contact you with regards to your dedication, however we would also like to stay in touch to let you know how your support makes a difference and other ways you can get involved. We shall ask how you would like us to communicate with you, if you are agreeable.