Share this course
This workshop will focus on psychological care and support services. Suitable for all clinical practitioners working in the community, hospital, care home or with a care agency, who are caring for palliative patients.
In this training learners will:
• Consider psychological adjustment difficulties in palliative patients
• Explore the use of good communication skills
• Examine the psychological support healthcare professionals give when working to Level 2 NICE Guidelines
• Consider why and when to refer to psychological services
• Explore how we support ourselves in developing psychological awareness