The world is your oyster when choosing a challenge although you may have already set your sights on a particular event. Whether it is a running a 10k, taking on a triathlon or a endurance rock-climbing day we can support you from the beginning to event and beyond.
You may have already booked your place on a challenge or you would like to take advantage of the many challenges Arthur Rank Hospice Charity offer, whatever your challenge is we will support you all the way.
Team ARTHUR members benefit from -
- Our own ARTHUR Fundraising pack which includes information on what the Hospice does, lots of brilliant ideas on how you can boost your fundraising total and help on setting up your own fundraising page online.
- An invitation to our Team ARTHUR events held throughout the year - a perfect way to meet other team members and learn more about what goes on at Arthur Rank Hospice.
- Publicity and media support - we can help spread the word on your events via our website, Facebook and Twitter. We will also help you draft your own press releases to send to your local newspaper, radio or TV stations.
- Wear the Team ARTHUR colours! - we have our own uniquely designed running vests, t-shirts and cycling jerseys!
- In-house fundraising support available in person, on the phone, via email and on our website.
- Regular news by email including advance notice of charity places in events such as the London Marathon and Ride London.
If you want to take part in a challenge but aren't sure about what you'd like to do, below are a few which Team ARTHUR have been doing this past year or plan to do in coming months.
If they inspire you, get in touch!
Click here to register your interest and a member of the ARHC fundraising team will contact you shortly.
Beachy Head 10k
Silverstone Half Marathon
Cambridge Half Marathon
Great North Run
Milton Keynes Half Marathon
GrimReaper Ultra Marathon
Cambridge to Holy Island
London to Cambridge
Ride London-Surrey 100
London to Paris
London to Brighton
Vietnam to Cambodia
London2Cambridge Ultra Challenge
South Downs Trek
Great Glen Way (Fort William to Inverness)
Inca Trail, Peru