The Education Centre at Arthur Rank Hospice offers modern purpose built facilities for your training event, business meeting, seminar or small conference. Conveniently situated, our conference space adapts to meet your requirements and can be used flexibly as three private individual training or breakout rooms or as one conference or main plenary room for up to 90 persons.
· Room hire packages include Audio Visual facilities, internet access, flipchart and technical support
· Half day and full day rates available
· Hospitality and catering provided by our in-house Bistro Team
· All rooms have natural daylight, air conditioning and fully sound proofed dividing walls
· Centre is available to hire weekdays, weekends and evenings
· Fully accessible for wheelchair users
· Hearing loop system
· Car parking at the adjacent Park and Ride
Arthur Rank Hospice is a charity and all profit from external hire of our facilities will help to fund the aims and objectives of the charity.
‘The venue is a great learning space, the food was good and staff very helpful, I would definitely recommend it as a venue”
Sarah Massie, Senior Consultant Leadership Development The King's Fund
To discuss your requirements, for a quote or to arrange a visit contact Louise Higgins, Education Business Development Officer email@example.com 01223 675780