The Education & Conference Centre at Arthur Rank Hospice offers modern purpose built facilities for your meeting, conference, seminar or training event.
Our fully accessible Conference Centre offers modular meeting room space with flexible room arrangements for up to 80 persons theatre, 60 cabaret or 30 boardroom style. The Conference Suite is on the first floor and can be separated into three fully sound proofed meeting or break out spaces depending on your requirements each with audio visual facilities. We provide in-house hospitality and buffet style catering served to your meeting room area/Library. Our Events Team are on hand to plan and support your event and provide a warm welcome to your visitors.
• Bronze, Silver and Gold Day Delegate Packages (minimum delegates apply)
• Breakfast meetings, Lunch and Evening Buffet Packages
• PA/Audio Visual Facilities, AV support and access to Guest WIFI network
• Microphone, Flipcharts and Conference stationery
• Dedicated event team and onsite support
• Fully accessible and Portable Hearing Aid System
• Free car parking at the adjacent Park and Ride linked by a footpath
We are a charity and your support will help us to provide hospice care to patients and their families. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all our supporters and venue partners.
“Thank you again for such a lovely event. The feedback could not be more positive about both the food and the lovely venue you have at Arthur Rank”
“It is always so refreshing to turn up and all is ready and waiting as it should be. Your AV equipment was excellent and easy to use. Your catering was outstanding”.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements and to arrange a viewing. We look forward to welcoming you to our Centre.
Louise Higgins, Business Development Officer, Education & Conference Centre VenueHire@arhc.org.uk + 44 (0) 1223 675780