Share this course
Using effective communication skills helps us to provide better care.
This Study Day is aimed at:
This study day is for all professionals, working in health and social care, (including non-clinical roles) who have contact with patients and families who are facing a palliative diagnosis.
This Study Day will:
- What is effective communication?
- Listening and responding skills
- Potential barriers to communication
- Verbal and non-verbal communication
- Applying skills to practice
- The personal impact of working with patients at end of life