Step a Million
Step a Million is simple…. you have 100 days to walk 1 million steps.
Step a Million is simple…. you have 100 days to walk 1 million steps!
In order to reach your 1 million steps, you need to accumulate an average of 10,000 steps every day. Encourage your friends, family and colleagues to get involved and keep each other motivated along the way. Go head to head to see who can reach 1 million steps first!
Walking 10,000 steps a day can result in you feeling more energetic and awake, look after your blood pressure and heart health, sleep better and reduce stress levels.
The entry fee for each individual is £12 and includes dedicated support from a member of our fundraising team throughout the 100 days along with access to a private Facebook page where you can keep in touch with other participants.
How it works:
- Sign up to the Step a Million Challenge through our website when registration opens in October 2021.
- Set up a JustGiving page and ask your friends, family or colleagues to support you on your challenge.
- Record your steps every day for 100 days by using our tracker you will receive or by your own means. You could track the steps using your phone, a fitness watch, or a pedometer.
- Keep in touch with friends, family or colleague who are taking on the challenging to offer encouragement and see who reaches their million steps first.
- Complete 1 Million Steps and be proud of an amazing accomplishment all whilst supporting the vital work of Arthur Rank Hospice.