Share this course
As healthcare professionals, we have a responsibility to assist families through the bereavement process.
This Study Day is aimed at:
This day is suitable for healthcare professionals working in the community, hospital setting, care home or for a care agency who are caring for palliative patients.
This session includes:
- Relevant bereavement models
- Explore the use of communication skills
- Support healthcare professionals to work to level 2 NICE guidelines.
- Consider when to refer the family for further support
- Explore how to look after ourselves
- Embracing the ‘priorities of care for the dying person’.