There are many ways to support us, your local hospice, from giving your time to donating unique expertise. Here are some ideas to get started. If you would like to support us a local charity but are not sure how you may be able to help, here is a brief introduction.
- An insight into end of life care which your staff or their relatives may have encountered in the past or might do in the future.
- Opportunity for staff to complete team tasks with an alternative range of people
- Positive PR for your company from involving staff with an integral part of the community
- An understanding of how the Hospice uses events to raise funds and engage with the community.
MoneyThe Charity is tasked with raising £2 million each year to continue to offer and support the services which are available at Arthur Rank Hospice. Financial contributions in terms of donations or fundraising through holding events play a significant role in helping to achieve our targets. Your company can benefit from:
- Creating a healthy competitive spirit
- Embracing entrepreneurial skills & promote creativity
- Unveiling character traits and strengths in your employees
ExpertiseWe are an independent Charity, committed to pro-actively working with our supporters, colleagues and business partners. We receive a tremendous amount of support but naturally we do not have the resources readily available to achieve all of our ambitions. As a local company donating your services could bring enormous resources to our fundraising campaign which might not have been available otherwise.
The benefits to your company could be…
- Your support is also recognised by the Charity and acknowledged in a fashion similar to that of a financial contribution
- Your staff may have the ability to work in a sector which is new to your business
- Your staff will gain satisfaction in knowing their expertise have directly benefited the Charity and subsequently those receiving the services
Click HERE to find a full listings of companies, organisations and groups have chosen to support us in one of these ways during 2012-2013