Arthur Rank Hospice Charity is a Regional Centre that delivers the Gold Standards Framework (GSF) Programme to care homes in the East of England.
GSF Programme Workshop Dates 2022
- Workshop 1: Tuesday 26th April 2022, 9.30 – 12.00
- Workshop 2: Wednesday 11th May 2022, 2.00 – 4.30
- Workshop 3: Tuesday 14th June 2022, 9.30 – 12.00
- Workshop 4: Thursday 14th July 2022, 2.00 – 4.30
- Workshop 5: Tuesday 13th September 2022, 9.30 – 12.00
- Workshop 6: Thursday 6th October 2022, 2.00 – 4.30
- Workshop 7: Tuesday 18th October 2022, 9.30 – 12.00
- Workshop 8: Thursday 10th November 2022, 2.00 – 4.30
The new GSF Care Homes Programme is designed to help you provide residents with systematic, proactive, person-centred, coordinated end of life care, improving patient flow across boundaries of care, cost-effectiveness and improved outcomes.
GSF empowers your staff to engage in more productive working relationships with GPs and other health and social care professionals as part of integrated joined-up working area.
GSF provides you with a nationally recognised kitemark for quality, leading to improved integrated cross boundary care and gold standard of care for people.
How do I register my care home?
To find out more or to register for a place, make an enquiry by clicking on the green button above.
How much does the GSF programme cost?
The cost of registering for GSF differs depending on which training programme you’d like to register your organisation on. If you’d like to know the exact cost, please go to the make an enquiry form using the green button above.
How long is the GSF programme?
The GSF programme is made up of 8 half day workshops. Homes must attend all 8 workshops to complete the course.
Where will the training take place?
We are currently running this programme online via Zoom.