Track & Trace (in Bistro) Volunteer
- Closing date
- Saturday 31st December 2022
Share this role
*Please be aware if you are applying for a role in the Hospice or Alan Hudson Centre you will need to have had both vaccinations.
Would you like a busy, customer-facing role where you can meet new people? Then this is the role for you!
We are very fortunate to have our wonderful Bistro at the Hospice. This beautiful café serves our staff, volunteers, patients, visitors and community! In this role you will support the Front of House by welcoming customers. This is a lovely role which allows you to volunteer as part of a team, meet new people and learn new skills.
In this role you will:
- Provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere for our customers
- Take details for track and trace purposes as customers enter the Bistro
- Support with clearing tables down when customers have left and ensuring table and chairs are cleaned thoroughly for the next customer.
- This role will not require you to go behind the counter.
Please apply online.
Arthur Rank Hospice is committed to inclusivity, respect, fairness, engagement and equality of opportunity for our patients and their families, our staff and trustees, our volunteers and our supporters. We value the strength that comes with difference and the positive contribution that diversity brings to our community. We want to ensure that our process and volunteering experience is as accessible as possible so please do let us know if we can support you in any way.