Share this event
SPRING OFFER – Sign up for as little as £5
This ‘end of season’ 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can Walk, Jog, or Run along historic trails and over rolling hills. Starting & finishing at our Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames, there’s a Saturday night celebration BBQ & entertainment with camping options.
Passing through nature reserves, forests, and a few hills with great views – it’s a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery – and it’s all easily accessible from London.
With 25km options also – there’s a Chiltern Challenge here for everyone!
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
• Join as Individual or Team
• 50km Full Challenge
• 25km Half Challenge options
• Rest stops – free food & drink
• ALL meals/ food included!
• Medics, massage, and pace walkers
• Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
• Do it at Your pace
• Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
• Camping options available
• Pre-event training support + App
• It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
*NOTE*: This is an open challenge and you will be participating with fundraisers from other charities.
To find out more about this challenge and the support we can offer you, please contact Alison Pinney on 01223 675884 or email email@example.com