Retired or soon to retire?
A free event that focuses on the things you should consider so you can relax into retirement...
Have you ever wondered:
- Have I got enough money to retire?
- Why I should bother with a Will?
- Why is a Lasting Power of Attorney important?
- What will I do when I retire?
- Will inheritance tax rules affect me and my loved-ones?
What, Where and When?
Join us at Arthur Rank Hospice on 20 September to hear a whole host of speakers.
This is a unique opportunity to meet with professional, independent organisations, who've come together under one roof to talk about, and answer your questions, on the following topics:
- Wills: What happens if you don't have one or yours is out of date.
- Lasting Power of Attorneys: An explanation of the two types: Health and Welfare and Property and Financial Affairs
- Inheritance Tax: What the rules are and what you can do.
- Keeping Busy: Things you may want to do in your spare time.
With thanks to: