This is our promise to those of you who have decided to leave a gift in your Will to the Arthur Rank Hospice:
• We respect that, when making a Will, your loved ones come first.
• We will not pressure you into leaving a gift to us – it is your personal choice.
• We will use your gift, as all gifts, in the most effective and efficient way possible. It will directly benefit patient care.
• We will keep any information you share with us confidential and won’t pass it on to other organisations.
• We will help inform your decision, if you ask.
• We will ask you to decide how you would like to be kept informed of our work, and will do so only in accordance with your preferences.
• We would welcome you and your family into the Hospice so you can see first-hand what an amazing support system Gifts in Wills help provide.
We want to assure you that all gifts left to us are important – no matter what the size or type. Each and every gift left to us helps support our vision, which is that No-one feels alone when living with the effects of a life-limiting illness and anyone who needs our round-the-clock care can access it now and long into the future.